Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day!

Today, the bf and I have yummy breakfast plans at The Jones!!! I swear it is the yummiest organic breakfast place in all of Gainesville. Today is going to be a fun, filled packed day! hahha yeah right. So here is my awesome boring schedule:

1.Breakfast at the Jones
2. Bank
3. Grocery shopping
4. Quickie at work
5. LSAT practice test
6.American Idol finale ( I hope Kris wins, he's a real musician/artist)
7. More LSAT
8. sleep

My 12 steps program of encouraging words of wisdom for me and you today:
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference
xx,
T&Co.

2 comments:

  1. Your day does not sound boring. Good luck and thanks for the encouragement. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely encouragement! I cant wait for our practice diagnostic today! we're both going to get in the 160's!!!

    ReplyDelete