Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8

Did any of you watch the new season premiere yesterday. An encore episode is going on now as I write this. It broke my little heart to see my favorite tv family look so broken. In a perfect world we can see how other people live their life separate from public scrutiny. They were suppose to be my perfect happy family not like the screwed Osbourne's. Maybe Jon and Kate are not so different from Sharon and Ozzy!!

Anyways, I'm a Christian lady and definitely does not support divorce BUT if Jon was fooling around who am I to judge?? I will be praying for them because their 8 kids definitely deserve a home with their mommy and daddy.

On another note, I did some awesome shopping while home in Palm Beach for Memorial Day weekend. Picked up some stuff from the Levis store, Forever 21 and Nordstrom. I still am contemplating the boyfriend jeans trend. What do you guys think. I'm a 5'2" girl and tried on a 501 boyfriend pair from Levis but just wasnt sure if it was loose enought to be considered baggy. I kind of have a little booty and they definitely didnt fit my toosh right. Levis had an awesome white jeans sale for the holiday weekend and grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans. I am definitely contemplating the boyfriends though!

xx,
T&Co.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! and I hope you're enjoying your Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete