Sunday, March 8, 2009

A girl at a shooting range

Faithful readers,

So I woke up this Sunday morning, looked over at my BlackBerry phone to check the time, and it was 12:15pm!!! This daylight savings thing has got to stop!!! I don't mind receiving an extra hour of beauty sleep in the Fall, but I definitely hate it in the Spring. Its hard to remember which direction the hour hand of my clocks need to go. A good friend once told me this saying to help me remember "Spring forward, Fall back," get it? Anyways, we're no longer in World War II and it needs to be abolished. Did you know good ole' Benjamin Franklin came up with the idea ?(I remembered that from National Treasure)

So my bf wants to take me out to lunch then to the shooting range today. I'm a little excited / nervous about this new date idea. I've always mentioned that I would love to pull a trigger of a gun, as a joke of course because I watch a lot of CSI and Law and Order, so I guess the bf remembered. I'm not a huge fan of guns because I never grew up around ANY except I remember holding one when I was 17 because my older cousin D was going through a gangster phase and needed "protection" from I don't know who. On a lighter note, the thought of a pink, rhinestone studded pistol sounds FABULOUS. But I don't think I'll ever own one, I'm way too scared of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment