Monday, March 23, 2009

FML: The LSAT Take Over

It has been awhile since I've been back to my blog, sorry for the lateness. I have been overwhelmed with Spring Break festivities, catching some zzzzzzzzz and getting back into the study mode.

Since I have been gone, there has been A LOT of drama within the school organizations I am involved in and I thought it would be a good idea to stay away from my blog during those times in case I found myself tempted to vent on it.

Starting last Tuesday I am now enrolled in a Testmasters LSAT class, UGH! The next three months is going to be torture. I keep telling myself it will all pay off but the more I do this homework the more it makes you feel stupid. I'm staying positive, not to worry. I think I will post NYU Law School paraphanellia around my apartment as a bit of inspiritation to keep pressing on so I can get into my #1 choice. It has gotten so bad that I have already begun to look up what kind of laptop software I will need in case I get in and even NYC apartments. Its really bad guys. Anyways, keep me in your prayers that everything works out well. I'll keep you updated in my progress to achieve a 180.

xx,

Tiffany & Co.

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog! :) good luck with the lsat studying!!!

    ReplyDelete