Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Favorite Blogger is Back!

Hello cyberspace!

SO I think God is making things happen for me and my friends. His blessings are truly everlasting! To start off, my good friend Amber is back to blogging and this time she is talking about the things she really loves: Weddings, design, fashion and everything Southern and chic!

Please read her blog http://lovespinkandpearls.blogspot.com/ and put words of encouragement.

So I recently found out I got Teach for America and more and more each day I want to take on this challenge and serve my community. Im currently obsessing over chic high rise apartments in the up and coming neighborhoods of Miami. While I try to pick out my potential new homes I can't help but check out new things that will fill it! Cute couches, embroidered linens, and everything contemporary chic! Here are some things that I absolutely want in my new pad that I can purchase on a budget thanks to Ikea Swedish makers.



No comments:

Post a Comment